Dr. Bin Sung started Sweetwater Pediatrics 18 years ago because she wanted to offer more convenient hours for working parents and school children in the Sugar Land area. Our office is located at 4610 Sweetwater Boulevard Suite 130, Sugar Land, TX 77479. Our phone number is 281.565.7337 and our fax is 281.565.6183. Our friendly staff consists of Crystal Mitchell, the Medical Assistant who has been with Dr. Sung for 14 years, and Terri Doyle, the Office Manager/Billing Coder who has been with Dr. Sung 16 years. The office hours are Monday thru Friday 11:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Every patient is scheduled with ample amount of time, especially for wellness visits. Dr. Sung likes to keep a minimal wait time for her patients. We take almost all major and some other medical insurances. Our office gives personalized care that exceeds your expectation. We have same day/next day appointments available for acute illness and also offer courtesy reminders and alerts. We go to extreme lengths to make sure our patient’s information remains private and confidential and our office is HIPAA compliant. Dr. Sung has been in practice for 20 plus years in the Sugar Land area. She practices concierge medicine and is a caring pediatrician that loves and educates her patients. She partners with the parents in caring for the children in our community.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
Security and Privacy of Patient Information
We work diligently to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.